BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random photos


My little monkeys





Sutton w/ her hat that she made at school






Taylor w/ her hat she made at school






They were pretending they were going on a trip and were packing their car!












Sutton at the park




Taylor at the park





Sutton insisted on sitting in Sam's lap during carpool





My pretty rose trees....I sure hope I do'nt kill these because I love them so much.





They are going on another trip here...driving the laundry basket.






With Cinderella at the Mt. Laurel Festival











Tiny Taylor can't seem to keep her swimsuit up!





My little Picaso's




T showing off her painting




This was a great day...the girls were painting, daddy was detailing my car and I was sitting my tushy in the sun. By the way, my car looks brand new now on the inside! Clint scrubbed my leather seats until they honestly look brand new. He said he removed 7 years of funk!





Us w/ Peyton in a random photo in Nana's bathroom




Taylor drew this and said it was Clint.





Can you tell we like to go to the park?





The girls w/ Sam in Mt. Laurel


Can you tell we like to go to Mt. Laurel?

0 comments: