BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family photos

We had family photos made a couple of months ago at Samford University. Sorry I am just now getting around to posting them! Why is picture day always so stressful? I was in a tizzy by the time we found the place we were supposed to be having the pictures made. First of all we couldn't find the area on campus, then we couldn't find a place to park, and once we got parked we realized we were no where near where we needed to be, then both girls had to go to the bathroom...by the time we found the photographer momma was NOT in a good mood. It is hard to plaster on a fake smile without it looking fake. These pictures were literally being snapped within 2 minutes of us showing up sweaty and in a tizzy...and of course she did the family shots first so I had no time to destress. Anyway, all of that aside I think they turned out pretty good. Wondering which one of these I should have blown up to go over the fireplace? I have my favorite but would like to hear what you think as well.





















































































0 comments: