BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catalog photoshoot


The girls were asked to be models for a photoshoot for a kid's clothing catalog recently. The name of the clothing line is Blessed Be The Name and I love, love, love their clothes! Ashley, the designer, also owns a kid's clothing store in Mt. Laurel named Favorite Laundry and when we were in the store several weeks ago she asked if they would like to be in the fall catalog and of course we said yes! The shoot was in a loft in downtown Birmingham that was super cool. I felt cool just being there. (Clint makes fun of me for saying things like that but sometimes just BEING somewhere super cool makes me feel good about myself! There is a certain restaurant that I said that about and he just laughed at me.) Anyway, we walked in and it was very organized chaos...kids every which way changing clothes, taking pictures...it was fun! The girls did great and we were not there but for maybe an hour or so. I didn't take many pictures because I felt like I would be disrupting what they were doing if I did. Anyway, we had a great time and also got a $100 gift certificate to use for the clothing in the fall...can't beat that!



















0 comments: