BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New rug for our kitchen...hopefully!




Clint has just finished painting our kitchen and boy do I love it! It used to be a pretty green color, which I liked, but it had gotten pretty banged up in places from highchairs, kids, toys, etc. and really needed to be painted. He painted it blue and I love it...I'll have to post a picture later. So I am in love with this crazy floral rug and I want this to go under our table because the old one (which is still in great shape and I hope to sell) just does not match at all. I actually asked him if we could do a brown and cream zebra print rug and I thought he was gonna hit the floor! SOOOO not his style but I would totally love it. Actually this is the smaller accent rug that coordinates with the one that I want but you get the general idea. I am pretty sure the zebra thing isn't gonna work out so I am hoping he will give in and let me get this one. ; o)

0 comments: