BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tee tee in the potty!

I was gung-ho about potty training about a month ago...bought little potties, potty seats, big girl panties, treats, etc. Then I decided to wait because I couldn't quite figure out how things were going to go with one being more ready than the other. Sutton tells me when she has a tee tee diaper "tee tee diaper mommy, change!". But Taylor hasn't shown much interest yet other than to play with the cute little potty every now and then. Tonight I put the girls in the tub and about 5 minutes into their bath Taylor said "poo poo mommy" and I thought the worst...Poop in the tub! Not again! (only happened once but that is one too many.) Luckily there was no poop in the tub. Then she told me again so I got her out and sat her on the potty and about a minute later she tee teed in the potty!!!! I was thrilled...danced, jumped, kissed her, hugged her, praise out the wazoo. So, we will see. I definitely don't think this means a light went off and we are there yet, but at least she's getting ready. :o) Yea Taylor!!!!

0 comments: