BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swimming

Clint and I took the girls swimming on Friday to start off the holiday weekend. We swam at Brandi and Craig's house and they were out of town but told us to use their pool while they were gone and we totally took advantage! The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. Both of the girls are now comfortable with just "swimming" around with just their floaties on their arms and prefer not to be in any other float now. We had cute little crab floats that they sit in but they think they're too big for those now I guess. They are both jumping off the side of the pool and Sutton started saying "I do it self" because she didn't want me to hold her hands while she was jumping anymore. Of course Taylor followed suit immediately afterward and they both had a ball. I am so glad that we have close friends w/ a pool we can use rather than having to go to a crowded public pool...I think it's easier for kids to learn this way without a lot of distractions. I will take some pictures the next time we swim but forgot the camera this past time.

0 comments: