BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swan bite

I took the girls to feed the ducks a couple of days ago and they had a great time...until a swan bit both of them! I didn't know that swans were mean but they are. In the video Sutton is the one that gets bitten. But once I turned the camera off Taylor got bitten by the same one. Stupid birds! Honestly what are birds good for? All they do is make noise and poop everywhere. I had a mishap at about 5 years old with two parrots that I was having my picture taken with (one on each shoulder). My hair was very long and for some reason they decided to start trying to tear my hair out and pecked me in the head over and over until someone finally got them both off of me. They were all tangled up in my hair and I was terrified. I swear I have hated birds since then.

3 comments:

Malone Family said...

You know I hate birds!!! I will have to tell you the horrible story of my nephew and the swan that lives in their neighborhood lake! They are SUPER mean!! Hope the girls are ok.

Malone Family said...

We have that same dress but in the green color! Picture opportunity! :)

abby said...

i have a pet swan i haw never got bitten and i go swimming in my pond all the time with them i have 4 swans they layed 6 eggs and they where so cute but they can be mean when they hiss back off