BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Party at Mt. Laurel






We had Sutton & Taylor's 2nd birthday party at the park in Mt. Laurel and it was a lot of fun! That is a wonderful place to have a party but boy was it hot that day! I think all of the kids had a good time and the parents got a chance to sit and talk as well.
So, last year we totally forgot to sing Happy Birthday to the girls in all of the chaos of me getting everything just right...then they both threw up everywhere after the first bite of cake because they were sick. It was lovely. This year I had it all planned out...we not only sang Happy Birthday once, but twice. I think it's important that each child gets sung to individually. Just because they share the same birthday doesn't mean they get cheated out of the limelight! It all went pretty well and we got it all on video but no still photos. And once we got home we realized that we had forgotten to put the cute little birthday hats on them I had bought! What will it be next year? Will I forget the cake? Ugh.

0 comments: