BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 15, 2008

Trip to the park




I took the girls to the park for the first time several weeks ago and we had a good time. It was hard to take two kids that could barely walk to the park by myself but we made it. It was a short visit...when Clint goes w/ us we will stay longer. They have a swing at our park that you can put two kids in back to back and when I saw it I was so excited because I thought it was perfect. Especially considering I was by myself...one mom, two babies, and a double swing. Well, they did just the opposite of what I thought they would. Sutton loved it and Taylor hated it. You just never know with these two who will like what when. Taylor is usually the daredevil and Sutton is more standoffish. I took Taylor out of the swing after a few minutes but Sutton stayed in and couldn't get enough of me pushing her, and high I might add. She was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. Taylor was just fine w/ me holding her while sissy was swinging.
On our walk back home some lady let her gigantic dog run up to Taylor and lick her in the face. Neither of the girls have ever been around a dog other than Maxwell before so she was scared to death and started screaming franticly. I hope she isn't scarred for life. Who does that? The dog was on a leash so all she had to do was hold him. Some people just don't think.

0 comments: