BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 15, 2008

Publix is easier now!


Finally, the girls are big enough to ride in the buggies that are made like race cars. I can once again buy groceries...yippee!! Before I had to put one in the front and one in the back. I usually had to put Taylor in the front because she's a little escape artist so Sutton was in the back throwing things out as fast as I could put them in. Plus she had groceries stacked all around her and chewed on anything and everything I put in there. Now, if they could just somehow adjust the cars to where you could actually turn them without taking out anyone within a 10 foot range of you it would be great.

Seriously though, if you're in the grocery store and see a mom struggling to make a turn just move on out of the way because you might loose a toe.

0 comments: