BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our first Mexican meal

Last night we went to Don Pepe for dinner, which used to be my favorite Mexican restaurant until Habeneros opened...I just love Habeneros! Anyway, we usually eat Mexican every Friday night but haven't been in a while so it was Taylor & Sutton's first Mexican meal. They split a cheese quesadilla and fries and loved it. I think they were more about the atmosphere than the food but that's okay. They made friends with about 4 different waiters, the hostess, and some of the other patrons. Since it rained all day yesterday and we stayed in, I think they enjoyed getting out and hamming it up for a while. We'll have to take a picture next time to post on the site because I forgot the camera last night.

0 comments: