BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Three-teeth Taylor

We have had a couple of really bad nights w/ Taylor lately. Thursday night I was up with her for 4 1/2 hours w/ her crying and on Friday night she woke up at midnight screaming and crying and we couldn't get her back to sleep until 3:30 that morning. I thought she had a tummy ache because she usually doesn't act like she's in pain when cutting a tooth, she's just fussy.

Today when I got her up I was rocking her for a few minutes to let her wake up peacefully and I heard her gritting her teeth. And then it occurred to me that you can't grit your teeth if you only have 2 bottom teeth! So I stuck my finger in her mouth and sure enough...our little Taylor has a new front tooth on the top. Won't that be so cute in a few weeks?

0 comments: