BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time out at school

Well, there are two whole days left of Mother's Day out (yes, you can hear my crying all the way over here) and sweet little Taylor got put in timeout at school for the first time on Friday. I picked up the girls and asked my usual "Were they good?" and Miss Heidi looked at me and said "No! Taylor had to go into timeout today." I was not surprised and honestly cannot believe it hasn't happened before now. Heidi said Taylor would not stop hitting Sutton so they finally put her in time out. I'm just glad it was Sutton she was hitting and not another child. Heidi said she keeps telling Sutton to stand up for herself and she finally started saying "No, no sissy". But I can tell you that at home, it's pretty much equal...Sutton has driven me nuts today with hitting Taylor and has been in timeout here this morning.

0 comments: