BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pedicures and stroller rides





I thought today would be a perfect day to give the girlies their first little pedicure w/ my favorite OPI summer polish...Bubble Bath. I started w/ Sutton and she was really good about sitting still but was very apprehensive about what I was about to do to her. I just kept making a huge deal about it while I was painting saying "oh my goodness...this is going to be SO pretty!" and on and on. It only took about a minute total to paint them all. She was thrilled with it after we were done and kept looking at her feet all day saying "pretty feet". So cute!
Taylor was having nothing to do with it. She was actually upset that I was doing something new to Sutton and had a grimace on her face the whole time. I tried and tried to get her to let me paint her toes too and I only got polish on one of her big toes and she was having a come apart so I thought rather than scar the child for life I would just let it go and try again tomorrow. She is very interested in Sutton's toes and thinks they look pretty but she still won't let me near her w/ the polish!
We went for a walk today and I let them take their little strollers and push one of their babies in it and they had a really good time. Later this afternoon I walked into the kitchen to find them pushing each other around in the teeny strollers. It was cute but they know they are not allowed to sit in them. Probably didn't really convey that message too well as I was laughing and snapping pictures but oh well.

0 comments: