BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crafty things


I got totally crafty today and made these. The are 3D letters that I painted and then applied fabric to the front. I saw this on my new favorite website the other day and said "hey, I can do that!"...so I did. I am thinking of making them to sell at the Mt. Laurel Festival in October along with my scarves. I think if I could come up with a couple more things to make and sell it would be good. I love these fabrics so much but especially the W and the S...so stinkin' cute!







I am so in love with this bed. The headboard is made from reclaimed wood and I am asking ever-so-nicely if my sweet, talented, handy-dandy hubby would PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE build me one. We are trying to sell our daybed upstairs and I would love to replace it with this. I have a vision for that room! I want everything in a neutral color with some super sassy pillows....come on hubby!!! Pretty please.






Is this cute or what? Just some candlesticks that have been painted and some jars filled with colorful candy. Love it!





I am so making some of these. I read the tutorial and the bases are candlesicks, the trees are posterboard with fabric and trim. So cute!








My cute new letters hung above the laundry room door. They make me happy!






I found a new website that I just cannot get enough of! It's all kind of cool DIY craft projects and some that even "I" can do. Here are a few things I found on there today that I am thinking of trying out.

2 comments:

Malone Family said...

Love that! Emerson and Ellis have clothes made out of the fabric that your "W" is covered it. We LOVE it!!

The Bailey Bunch said...

Cute stuff!!!! Those candy candles are too cute. Now I know what to do with my candle sticks that are in the attic!!!