BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas card photo op

Pouting

Taylor is a bit ticked off!

And no, she is not singing!

Ring around the rosie...


I hate when they do this to their eyes but they think it's hilarious.




Goofy Taylor





Innocent faces











I took about 50 pictures in order to get a few good ones for our Christmas cards this year. It was quite the challenge and I really came close to choosing 3 pictures of them screaming and fighting and saying "Hope your Christmas is Merrier than ours..." but I didn't. I know I say this over and over but it is SO hard to get two kids to both smile and look at the camera!!! Good golly. I finally threw in the towel when they were both crying and I was yelling "Get over by that tree and SMILE right now!"




1 comments:

The Bailey Bunch said...

At least you got some smiling! I never could get Logan to smile!!! Your card was precious!