BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First visit to the dentist












The girls had their first dental appointment today and it went pretty well. Taylor laid down in the chair like a big girl and did exactly what they needed her to. Sutton was standing over by the fish tank the whole time Taylor was getting her teeth cleaned saying "I not do dat. I not do dat, mommy" so I knew she was not going to go easily. When Taylor finished I put Sutty in the chair and she cried the entire time during her cleaning and would only stop crying if the lady asked if she could squirt water into her mouth. She drank, and drank, and drank. I must not have given her enough juice this morning! Anyway, I don't think she was traumatized or anything but just not happy about it. I sat beside her and held her hand the whole time but the hygenist had to pry her mouth open constantly. It could have been a lot worse. I only have pictures of Taylor in the chair because Sutty was not about to let go of me for a picture!



0 comments: