BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of school











I know these pictures are not so great but they are all I could get yesterday. I would have much rather had the girls in something really cute and sassy for their first day of school but I promised the new teachers that I would put them in a shirt with either an initial or name on it for the first couple of weeks...so they went casual w/ a shirt and denim shorts. I don't know exactly what they did at school yesterday but it was apparently a ton of fun. These two were so wound up when they got home that they jabbered for a solid hour about it. And they were also extremely lovey towards me the rest of the day wanting to snuggle, hug, kiss all afternoon and evening. I LOVED it! Sutton asked me to snuggle w/ her last night while watching TV and she started playing w/ my hair and said "mommy have pretty hair" and Taylor told me when I was getting them ready for bed "Mommy perfect!" My little sweeties.

1 comments:

The Bailey Bunch said...

It has been so long since I've seen those cuties, I won't even recognize them. Growing up so fast!!!