BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday funday





































Today we have done a whole lot of nothin'! I let the girls play in our tub w/ the jets on for a while this morning, which they thought was fabulous. Clint brought the sit n spins upstairs that Monica gave us over a year ago (thanks Monica!!) and they had a blast on those for a while but wouldn't stop carrying them around everywhere so we put them up until this afternoon. The girls are taking a nap right now, I am blogging, and Clint has gone to Walmart for basically everything but the kitchen sink.
Taylor is doing a great job w/ potty training and goes in the big potty rather than the little potty now. Sutton couldn't care less about it! She is Taylor's biggest cheerleader and jumps, claps and yells "yea sissy!" everytime she goes but when we say "Sutty don't you want to go tee tee in the potty like a big girl?" She looks us square in the face and says "No" and walks away. It's crazy because months ago Sutton was the one who would get very upset and say "tee tee diaper mommy" and want to be changed immediately...that passed quickly. I have just decided that she is not ready and I am focusing on Taylor for now. When Sutton is ready, I will work with her hot and heavy but not right now. It's probably easier this way because I tell you, I was running myself ragged trying to get them both on the potty at the same time in the beginning.

0 comments: