BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Jammie Day / Teddy Bear Parade at School





Today at school the girls had PJ day and a teddy bear parade. The teachers took pictures so I am hoping that they email them to us over the weekend because I am dying to see what went on! I had my doubts about how today was going to go because Taylor was a total fussy gussy all day long yesterday and Sutton woke up at 4am this morning and only went back to sleep for maybe an hour or so. Not much sleep in the Ray household lately. As you can see in the first picture Sutton was sleepy before we ever left for school today. They apparently had a blast and were completely fired up when I picked them up...they chattered the whole way home. I can't wait until I can understand what they are saying. I parked on the street when we got home and let them walk to the front door themselves and they thought they were big stuff. I know that's sad but I have just recently started letting them crawl up the stairs from the basement so they thought running through the yard was awesome. Hopefully one day we will have a nice, big, flat yard for them to play in rather than a slope in the front and a cliff in the back. I can dream, right? We are going to have to get a fence put up around the retaining wall in the back before the summer gets here because these two are going to need some real outdoor time by then.
They also had their RSV shots again yesterday. The girls are wising up...when they see Tanna (our nurse that comes to our house to give the shots) they start backing away and staring her down. There was lots of crying but it didn't last long and we only have 2 more months of shots and then they are finished with them. Two years of two shots once a month is enough for any kid! Like Tanna said, it's not fair for someone to come into your own home and do this to you.

1 comments:

Malone Family said...

They looked so cute in their pjs. Can't wait for yall to come play again soon.