BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 21, 2011

Horseback Riding


Sutton
















Taylor









We took the girls to ride a "pony" at Oak Mountain this past weekend. Turns out they got to ride a full fledge horse but they absolutely loved it. We had been at the petting zoo the weekend before and Sutton said she wanted to go ride a horse because she saw them across the field. I had my doubts if they would actually go through with it, espeically Taylor, but they certainly proved me wrong. Taylor even volunteered to go first! She certainly has come a long way from a year ago when she was scared of anything and everything and it is so nice to see her finally enjoying things. Sutton was so relaxed while she was riding the I honestly thought she was going to fall asleep so we kept talking to her to keep her awake. The nice man that led the horse around told me that they were both very relaxed on the horse and that the horse was very relaxed with them because of it. He could tell by the way it was holding it's head down low and her ears were relaxed. They both said they would like to do it again so I am looking forward to it in the future.

0 comments: