BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

My girls beach trip

Here are a few pictures from my trip to the beach with my girlfriends. It rained all but the first day but we had a good time anyway!

Brandi and I in front of the hippie van in Gulf Shores the day we came home. And yes, it was beautiful and sunny the day we left...of course!

Wendi made us all a beautiful wine glass with our monogram on them...aren't they cute?

I made these t-shirts for everyone. You can't really tell from these pictures but it's a chandelier on the shirt. Clint has dubbed us the "Chandelier Mafia". Poor Brandi, to get this picture she had to climb to the loft, set the camera up with the timer and run down the spiral staircase and hop onto the bed...all with a big smile on her face. She's good!



1 comments:

kelley said...

precious pictures!!!