BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kids take everything so literally!

A few nights ago we were eating pizza for dinner...let me start by saying that the girls have gotten to where sometimes they won't eat certain things if I cut them up for them. They like to have food that looks like ours I have figured out. Anyway, we ordered pizza and I put a whole slice on each of their plates just to see what they would do. Well, they dug right in and started scarfing it down (so no more cutting up pizza I guess). Sutton started playing w/ her food a few minutes into it and Clint said "Sutton, you don't play with your pizza. It goes in your belly." So....what did she do? She lifted her shirt up and laid the pizza right on her belly!!!! We started dying laughing.

1 comments:

The Bailey Bunch said...

That is hilarious!!! Kids are so funny!!!