BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jumpin' Jax playdate






Today we went to Jumpin' Jax with our playgroup and it was SO much fun! They have all kinds of gigantic blow up things from obstacle courses to slides to big bouncy things and the kids had a blast. However...it is very hard to keep up w/ two kids in a place like that. Taylor was all about going down the slide but Sutton was too scared at first. I must say these are some serious slides...much bigger than anything I have ever gone down. And you know I'm scared of heights so it created quite the predicament. Kelley took Taylor up and slid down with her first and she absolutely loved it and wanted to go again and again. Then Julie took Taylor up and slid down w/ her a couple of times. Finally Sutton decided she wanted to try it, so I put her on my hip and climbed all the way up this gigantic thing (scared myself) but trying to act like it was so fun. We got to the top and I put her in my lap and down we went. This is the fastest slide EVER! I screamed in Sutton's ear the entire way down (which was a whole 3 seconds at the most) but she absolutely loved it. Julie took Taylor to the top and Tay wanted to go down by herself! My little itty bitty was scared to slide down a 3 foot slide several weeks ago and now she's the big daredevil. She did great...did a little flip-over on the way down onto her belly but was grinning from ear to ear! Then Julie took Sutton to the top to see if she wanted to go down by herself and Sutton was hanging on tight to her so they slid together. I went down a couple more times w/ them both and then we called it a day. That is exhausting carrying kids up those stairs over and over. I am wiped out right now. We will definitely be going back there because it was a blast.
The last picture is of all of the kids Taylor, Sutton, Emerson (their friend from school), Logan (the only little boy, bless his heart!), and Samantha (who is our neighbor).
The first two pictures are of the 3 amigos. Sutton, Taylor and Emerson (or Emmie as Sutton calls her).

1 comments:

The Bailey Bunch said...

Hey, Just found this cute blog !!! So glad you have one. We had fun with you guys at Jumpin Jax. Can't wait to go back.
Kim and Logan