BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008



Ah, the 1st birthday party...


Where do I start? The girls had both been sick for a week prior with a bad head cold and cough. We were determined to go on with the party though. You only have a 1st birthday once!


I was so focused on trying to get the girls into the t-shirts, onto the plastic, get the cakes laid out in front of them, get Shea to take pictures, get Todd to video that I did not even realize until later that night that we did not even sing happy birthday! How horrible is that?????


Poor Sutton threw up immediately after taking her first bite of cake (they have never had any sweets until then). I don't know if it was that she was sick, worn out by the time we got to the cake fiasco, or just didn't like it.


Taylor chowed down on hers...my little Mikey will eat darn near anything!

0 comments: